|Divisions: The 16 Top-Levels
Each Division covers a major area of interest, or building component
- I.e. Building Performance Issues, Superstructure, HVAC, etc.
Within A Division
Each Topic covers a building component or item.
- I.e. HVAC Topics include Forced Air, Radiant, Ventilation, etc.
Within A Topic
Each Sub Topic contains "Categories"
of links such as:
- Basics & Theory: Explains the concept, examples, history, terms, etc
- Education & Training: Sources of education courses and resources
- Industry Information: Events, jobs, news, and industry statistics
- Industry Sectors: Organizations and groups within that industry
- Information Sources: Where to find info; magazines, reports, Web site, etc.
- Issues & Performance: Issues such as durability, codes, efficiency, etc.
- Procedures: Steps to design, install, operate, maintain, troubleshoot, etc.
- Product Supply: Processes for selecting and places to acquire products
A General Info Topic contains Links that relate to all Topics below
- I.e. Ventilation General Information contains Theory, Associations, Codes, etc
A Common Components Topic contains Links that relate to all Topics below it
- I.e. Ventilation, Common Components contains Controls, Grills, etc.
Information Displayed For Each Link
Each Link has a brief description summarizing the where, who, what, when, etc.
- Title: Source of the Link, plus its content, hyperlinked to its Web site
- Description: Brief summary of what the link contains
- Type of Content: Article, Guide, Report, Search Engine, Tutorial, etc.
- Date: When the item was written or produced,
if it is a dated document
- Format: If not a Web page, it's described as a PDF, Word, Power Point, etc.
National Home Warranty: Details Of Rainscreen Wall & Wndows
National Home Warranty online "Reference Guide of Typical Rainscreen Wall & Window Details" contains detail drawings for rainscreen wall, siding, and flashing components that meet the new 2006 BC Building Code Part 9. 2007 (PDF)